Paralyzed with fear every day.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Why do I feel that  that inside my head is shaking?.I get so very scared because there is no one with me and I live in fear of passing out at any moment?

i look at myself and am convinced that I am seriously ill and that no one is around to be of support of help..I am 72. and think that every day will be my last.The only time my thoughts do not overtake me is when I am asleep.

it does not matter where I am or what I am doingI just do  do not feel safe and have no faith in the doctors,but my main problem is that Inhave no one to turn to in an emergency.It terrifies me every day.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello wendl so sorry to hear how your feeling i too experience some degree of anxiety throughout the day its horrible and feel very alone with my disorder, what you are experiencing is anxiety and its causing you to feel this shaking inside feeling my hands feel like this quite often and i find the more i think about it the worse it becomes, im sure if you was gonna pass out it would have happend by now, also do you have any health problems that could be causing your symptoms? If you are healthy in general i can be sure ita anxiety related, because tour so worried of fainting while on your own you begin to feel even more anxious of that possibility and it becomes a vicious cycle, have any of the doctors youve seen told you its anxiety? I hope you feel better soon x
    • Posted

Many thanks for your message.

The doctors tell me that I am not I'll,but I just don't believe them.

My late mother and husband were both let down by doctors and consequently I have very little faith in the medical profession.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.