Patient face book.

Posted , 12 users are following.

saw this quote on Patient F/book page. that i thought on a lovely sunny sunday morning bought a. smile.. : Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.very true. Dave

3 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ok David, give yourself a good kick like we all try to do and then moan! Not easy but we don't have any other choice, unless you can cure us all? I can't but to be honest at least I can't blame everything on it!  I would love to have something to blame but let's be honest we are special because of this! Sorry to say this but get on with it like we all have to X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.