when are u due ur cwp .is it 22nd of the first ??? thanks

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

when do u get payed cwp is it the 22nd .2 .18 .much apprecited
  • Posted

Hi Daniel,

I'm not sure what benefit you're asking about as it's not clear in your question. Some benefits are paid every 2 weeks, and others every 4 weeks. PIP, DLA is every 4 weeks. To know your next date you count the amount of weeks from when you were last paid. If you're still unsure you can ring DWP Monday and ask because everyones pay day  is different.

• Posted

You can check online to see if you're due a payment, as all areas are different. I know i had one just before Christmas, usually they are paid 3 days after the payments have been processed.

• Posted

You’ll get a payment if the average temperature in your area is recorded as, or forecast to be, zero degrees celsius or below for 7 consecutive days.

You’ll get a payment of £25 for each 7 day period of very cold weather between 1 November and 31 March. Once payment is processed it then takes 3 working days to show in your bank. Hope this helps.

• Posted

can a show u a pic .ano ur clued up on all this lol
    • Posted

Hi,

Unfortunately links can't be posted here, sorry. As i said you can check online to see if your area has a payment or not. The gov website has a postcode checker, just google cold weather payment and it will come up. I agree with Wendy that it's mostly likely North of Scotland only at the moment.

• Posted

Daniel

Do you mean cold weather payment?

If so then you need to be on the correct benefit which is usually Income Support with a child under 5 or a disability premium if on ESA and the weather in your post code needs to have been below zero for 7 consecutive days. Unless your in northern Scotland it's not likely payment has been triggered.

There is a calculator on gov.uk to use where you just enter your post code and it will let you know.

You need to be on the correct benefits and it will also tell you there exactly which they are.

Winter Fuel payment is a different thing altogether and paid to people on State Pension only. On gov.uk you will find when you have to be born before in order to qualify. This is normally paid before end of December .

Hope that helps.

Take care

Wendy x

• Posted

Sorry to jump in on conversation but does anyone no as you have read I'm have ing pip problems. I've just read you can ask for a call back off the desicon maker is this before you send your first mr or after thanks

• Posted

Income related benefits such as ESA, JSA, Income Support, Pension Credit, Universal Credit are all benefits that qualify a person for cold weather payments. You don't need to be claiming a disability premium to get the CWP.

• Posted

Sorry but Income Support as a top up to Carers Allowance and JSA don't on their own trigger CWP.....

• Posted

im on esa and pip . but where i stay says am due 2
    • Posted

If it's contributionbased ESA you're on then this doesn't qualify you for the payment. Only Income Related will qualify you.

• Posted

Daniel you will need to ring on Monday if it says 2 and you haven't received any yet they can sometimes be missed as the system that automatically issues then isn't faultless.

You should call ESA for this not PIP.

If you've only got one then I expect the other is on its way.

Wendy

• Posted

Denise you sound so sure I checked gov.uk again myself to check In not going mad.

What I posted is correct there are criteria attached to income based ESA and JSA just as I first posted I suggest you have another look x

• Posted

Yes indeed you are correct, this time i was wrong. Sorry.

I have been advicing and helping others on here for over 15 months and in that time i've only ever been wrong a couple of times. I have helped others get the awards they're entitled to, whether it be through a post or a private message. I've adviced others on MR process and Tribunal and they've come back with successful outcomes, saying their thanks. I have also made a lot of friends in my time here. Some who i pm and keep intouch with daily and weekly.

I appreciate that others will come here and have an oppinion too and of course that's fine, after all it is a public forum. In the past i've been accused of working or previously working for the DWP, that is not true. My knowledge has come from doing my own research through claiming benefits myself.

I also realise that in the past there's some who've posted that really don't like me or my oppinion, some claim i think i own the site. This is far from the truth. I came here to start with for advice myself and found myself staying to help others as my benefits knowledge increased.

What does annoy me is that at times you find you have to post and agree or tell the person asking that i'm correct. You make me feel like i'm a child and i need watching over. Well, i'm not a child and i don't need watching over, thanks..............

Take care everyone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.