Peeing alot, Is this first SYMPTOM ??

Posted , 5 users are following.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! i havent been on here in a while, i actually being doing alot better with all my health scares . but lately i been worried about diabetes really really bad! i went to the doctor last week to check for diabetes and my doctor said everything looks fine. my A1C was 5.5 standard range is 4.8-5.6 and pre - diabetes is 5.7-6.4 and he said my test was normal. it left me kind of wondering how mine is normal when is so close to being pre diabetes??  after my test i decided to eat a king size reese cup and i been eating some snack on and off and my coffee. and since like last thursday i started to pee alot throughout the day! Its just on and off and alot of it when i do use the bathroom. im drinking water but im not drinking that much to be using the bathroom that much. i just fill kind of full down there all the time lately and something just dont feel right. do you guys think diabetes hit me that fast after my test results ? thank you so much for helping out.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi John. I've experienced the same thing as you are especially when i'm at work. Frequent thirst and urination are type 1 diabetes symptoms. I won't discuss those as a lot of people already mentioned it but you should really take to consider the color of your urine. It might be diabetes or might be something with your kidney or liver. The earlier you find out, then the better you will get the right medicine for diabetes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.