Peeing without even realising?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi just wondered whether anyone has ever 'gone' and not even known about it? I went to the loo the other day and found that my shorts and knickers were absolutely saturated and I had no idea I had been! I am 46, it scared me but wasn't an isolated incident. There have been times its hapopened in the past but I have realised that it was happening then, only a fee times over the last year I would say, but this was very different!

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Iv been having the same problems, having to get changed throughout the day because I’m leaking urine all the time... I’m 47 so similar age.... I feel I can’t talk to anyone as it’s so embarrassing but don’t want to end up having to wear incontinence protective underwear.. have you seen anyone about it? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.