Pelvic pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just started on warfarin for atrial fibrillation. Getting a lot of low pelvic pain, feels just like period pains. But it can't be - I'm 65 and had a hysterectomy 20 years ago!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have taken Warfarin for nearly 16 years now and have never had pevic pain.  The only side effect I would say I have is cold feet at night.  Sometimes there is hardly any feeling in my toes at all.  During the daytime they are OK. 
    • Posted

Thanks Betty. I've come to the conclusion that the pelvic pain is associated with the appendectomy I had about eight weeks before starting on the Warfarin; doctor thinks it's scar tissue forming.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.