penis meatus(urethral opening) has red patches

Posted , 39 users are following.

hi i have penis meatus(urethral opening) has red patches but i do self masturbate

smegma under the foreskin

I have also small pimples like on the penis glans

I have also spots on the uncirumcised penis skin

3 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Hello test,

Looks like 4 question into 1 post...

1. For the red patches on your penis urethra, do you feel like it's itching, burning or so sometimes ?

2. For smegma, how is your genital hygiene looks like honestly ? for how long have you been having an excessive amount of smegma ?

3. "Small pimples like" on the penis head, with the picture you've provided looks 100% to me like Pearly Penile Papules and this is perfectly normal and you don't have to be worrying about !

4. About the "spots on the uncircumcised penis skin", does it itch or burn ?

Able to provide more pictures ?

Maybe it may be Fordyce Spots as I do have some on my uncircumcised foreskin and that is totally normal 2 !

How is your sex life looks like ? Do you use any condom or have been exposed to some kind of risky behaviours ?

• Edited

i didnot have any sex till now

yes some time i used to feel the burning and itching

• Posted

Hello,

I have the exact same issue with the red and slightly irritated meatus, and one small pimple type mark on the foreskin. Was wondering if you ever got tested for herpes or something? I have a pending herpes test and I am very nervous about the outcome.

Thank you

• Posted

john83949 I have the exact same thing!! did you get your results? any positives for stds? what was it?

• Posted

I have the same issue here. I did std tests 3 times the 3rd one was just recently and everything is negative and normal. Doctor told me that it could be some kind of allergy or just yeast infection. My meatus looks like lips, super swollen and redish. I'm super worried.

• Posted

any progress mate?

im same boat im super worried

• Posted

I have a similar problem. In recent years I sometimes have a split urine stream too. I checked for STI, UTI a few times, no problem. I even had it checked out with a urologist and did a cryptography. He said there was nothing wrong he could identify. I wonder what the problem is. I'll try to find another urologist and you guys should too. Let us know about updates!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.