Penis pain when erect

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi,

I have been experiencing a pain in the shaft of my penis when erect, just below the penis head, on the side opposite to my body. This pain comes as soon as the penis starts to get erect and hurts constantly when erect and the pain feels exactly the same feeling as when you leave your hand in ice for too long.

I have spoken to a urologist and undergone a GP examination with this and both have drawn a blank. The skin does feel a bit thicker than normal and there are no bends in my penis that I haven't noticed before, or any trauma to the penis.

This has been happening for around 3 months now, does anybody have any ideas or solutions? I tried refraining from any masturbation for 6 weeks and this had no impact. The urologist suggested masturbating more often to get the penis used to it again and I have been doing this for around a month with no progress. There is a pain still after ejaculation and the penis is sore for an hour or two after masturbation.

Any help will be massively appreciated.

1 like, 71 replies

71 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

having a simlar issue as well. Pain when erect and when ejaculating. dont really have any curve though so not sure if its the same thing. any help would be amazing.

• Posted

Hi Dan,

Are you having any curve at all? Or pain in the shaft when you're not erect and apply any pressure?

• Posted

There might be a little curve kinda hard to tell. And yes but not nearly as bad when its not erect.

• Edited

Sounds exactly the same as my issue! Please let me know if you have any light shed on the issue with your doctor and I will do likewise 🙂

• Edited

here you can see the bend to the left and each side

imageimageimage

• Edited

This looks quite normal to me dan, but the other guy helping me on the thread will be a better help than me i imagine.

Please let me know if you do see a doctor and what their diagnosis is!

• Edited

Dan - I dont see any lumps, bumps, or anything out of the ordinary on your shaft that would cause discomfort. I do see a small area of irritation, possibly from friction, on the underside of your shaft. Is the pain close to that area?

• Posted

i just wish it wouldnt hurt so much. its almost looks like the curvature has gotten a little worse now though! or at least looks that way to me

• Posted

ill try but you know it will get taken down like the last one of course.

• Edited

Does the shaft feel different while you are masturbating, such as a lump or anything unusual? Is your ejaculate normal?

• Edited

It feels fine as far as shape and it feels good as far as masturbating too as long as i am careful of that area. No abnormal bumps just the weird pain in the side. I'll have to look when i get home at the ejaculate. Ive been trying to masturbate once a week to see how that affects everything. Ill grab some pictures later and let me know if you see anything unusual. Thank you

• Posted

Hey Buddy

Have you taking care of your problem. I really do not see any. I would like to talk

to you about it. Send a private message if you can

Have a good day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.