Penis Swollened after Masturbation

Posted , 11 users are following.

I was masturbating and after I went to take a shower. After that I went out For a walk , when I came back my penis was really swollened , and it's size decreased . I still get morning wood & erections but my penis is kinda swolloned. Please someone help I am really concerned , if u need a picture to examine I will provide one.. thank you

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Whats up joao,

I masturbate an excessive amount so I've experienced some swelling of the foreskin before. the best thing to do is to reduce the amount of masturbation you do. or do not masturbate dry. I've noticed when I dry-bate it causes more friction and issues as opposed to when I masturbate within the shower or use some lubrecant.

• Posted

LOOK at the images , is it that kind of swelling ?
    • Posted

I'd still goto the doctors just to be 100% sure but it just looks like you've over stimulated yourself. 

but no, mine has never had that severe of a reaction.

• Posted

Hey Joao...I had that same similar look back in the day.  I just left it alone and things went back to normal. I think I masturbated/came about 4 times in a row that day. It was fun, but after that day...never no more! Be careful!
    • Posted

I am currently facing the same issue. please how did you get rid if the swelling?

• Edited

As you can see 
    • Edited

The 2nd and 3rd pics don't look that unusual, but the first one looks different.  Were they all taken at the same time?  Looks like some kind of balanaposthitis.  It may just fix itself, but I think you should get it checked out.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

I'd avoid masturbating for now if I were you, and just use water to wash down there (no soap or shower gel).

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

so did you ever find out what the problem was? going thru something similar

• Posted

yeah I got the same thing this morning I was masterbating furiously all night now my penis is swollen around then fourskin and I have a big lump sticking out of the side of my penis. anyone know what this is and how long it will last?

• Posted

i have the same thing now did you manage to get rid of it and if so how

• Posted

I think we should wait for the swelling to stop, if you feel pain or blood then go see a doctor if not, then just wait for 2 weeks and if there's any changes then well good, if not then go to the doctor and tell him everything since the swelling started

• Posted

Have the same problem now. I hope it will just go away itself. Is anyone else having/had these types of issues?

PS: we should try avoiding everyday masturbation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.