Peri or meno?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies I just wondered how long you hv to be without periods to be full on menopausal. I hvnt had a period for 18 months. I wud say i hv bn hvn peri symptons for over 5 yrs. my moods are still up and down but feel not as bad anxiety also a little less im a bit anxious now tho but think that's bcos I was out last i had a few drinks!!🍷🍷 which ususlly sets me off.. also sex drive seems to be on the up😀😀 considering last few years it's bn non existent!! I'm wondering is this the turn for the better or am I just going thru a lucky few weeks thanks in advance

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

12 months without a period is considered meno. be nice if the symtons would just turn off. Good luck!!
    • Posted

Would be SOOOO nice if symptoms would just turn off! I'm still waiting ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.