Perimenopause

Posted , 6 users are following.

i am suffering so many symptons re perimenopause, backache, stomach aches, nausea is really getting me down. Also some days I have no appetite at all. Any ideas to help preferably natural?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good day dear   As long as we excercise, eat right and cut out alcohol, smoking and chocolate we should be fine cause I think those hormones used to protect us from all that stuff.  Now these hormones are leaving we have to change what we do to our bodies.  Our system reacts differently now.  That's easier said than done.  I do feel better though already cutting out my coffee intake.  It may be true what I say dear haha xo
    • Posted

I don't really drink much coffee at all, I don't smoke and have a drink of alcohol very rarely, one thing I do need to do though is more exercise, but when it is cold outside its hard t o be motivated also I usually feel too rough to do it. Maybe I should start with walking,😊 I would find the chocolate hard to give up! 😁
    • Posted

You are doing well so you should get through this quickly.  I don't smoke or drink but the fatigue is sooo awful. My 1 day period is due anyday haha and I have bloated so much.  I feel like a tired Humpty Dumpty.  I have started to drink tea.  I have a walking treadmill and do that each morning to give me more energy. I can only handle 10 minutes but cripes I need it.  I have cut down on coffee so I'll see better after my period is over.  💜💚💙💛 xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.