Perimenopause

Posted , 15 users are following.

anyone else bed ridden with symptoms 🙄

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

yes the past 4 years has been horrible making me homebound ive been bedridden off and on through this whole journey and past month im basically bedridden again it never seems to end all this misery.

• Posted

Hello

I dont get bedridden but I get joint pain on my left side of my body, shoulder, hip,knee . I sweat at nigh, I get his headaches from hell . I have chronic gastritis . is hell

• Posted

i get left side pain too. the upper under arm area where its fleshy and no muscle tone., hurts so much. under my left breast too. my shoulder was horrible last year but now its better. the feeling is mutual. im not bed ridden but some days are more difficult than others

• Posted

yep i used to had under the arm too o the left side. like i just got over the pain on my left hip and leg now i have indigestion. is like i have more bad days than good

• Posted

Ditto, everything for me is on the left side. Left ribs, back, etc. I truly thought I had a terminal illness until I started ready everything other woman are going through. It has gotten better as soon as I reigned my stress in

• Posted

hello my right elbow has been painful the past 5 weeks like a nagging pain and dong get me started on the rest of my body constant aches and pains X

• Posted

Wow! my elbows have been hurting too. My left hurts more. Seems I've loss fat around the elbow as well. What else is new with this meno crap?! Hang in there. We are going to get through this mess.

• Posted

Yep, im another housebound person. My anxiety since peri started has gotten so bad i can barely eat and i cant deal with leaving my house at all! i miss my old life, going out there and living life like everyone else. This is horrible!!

• Posted

its awful I've also battled pmdd since I was 16 pre menstrual dysphoric disorder that alone is hormonal but with perimenopause on top I've got no fight left in me some days I do try to push myself and get downstairs but only last a couple of hours and I'm straight back to my sanctuary X

• Posted

Hi- I am not exactly bedridden but honestly, I'd like to be!!! I am 48 & just started the symptoms of peri maybe 2 years ago..a lot of it comes and goes and I am in the middle of a huge bout of anxiety, exhaustion, crying all the time...I am so anxious about the upcoming holidays, my daughter got an apartment and I just cannot function! I do not have a lot of advice as I am trying to find something to help, but knowing I am not alone is helpful. Hang in there and reach out if needed!

• Posted

i was bed ridden for a period of time of months. I found out i was iron deficient anemia due to extreme heavy menstrual cycles and needed iron infusion. that helped so much!! also started taking liquid multivitamins, liquid iron supplement, and magnesium. Big difference. I'm still on beta blockers as my heart palpitations still occur and not sure why yet....

• Posted

I also have battled chronic anxiety since my early 20s I know what that feels like 💗 I also take meds but since hitting perimenopause I just dont feel like me anymore X

• Posted

Hi Bev, I have been having lower back hip and leg pain. seems to move around. somedays I can hardly walk! I miss my life and am full of anxiety! You are not alone!! hugs!

• Posted

the body pain I can definitely relate amongst other symptoms 😘

• Posted

Hellooo dear

You are not alone.

I am feeling same..Home bound from 18 months..No energy to go out..i start feeling dizzy as i go out .

I left my teaching job because of dizzy spells and every day headaches.

Horrible days.

I am very friendly and Nature loving person..love outings but now i become introvert..find excuses not to go anywhere.

My life fully change

Hoping for better days

tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.