Perimenopause

Posted , 15 users are following.

anyone else bed ridden with symptoms 🙄

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My anxiety hasn't settled. I go out but, I'm not going out to my life. That sounds crazy right but, I'm literally just trying to push through this anxiety in order to get back to my life. It's exhausting. I can't find the road back to it yet. I feel like it's just due to exhaustion and stress from this Peri. I may have PTSD from this too or a high histamine problem that is causing me these problems. I really don't know anymore. I can't find my normal train of thought. Really lost my identity through this and just trying to look up one day and find myself. I'm going to be like why the freak am I standing here. Literally - that's what I'm waiting for. Please, someone tell me this is going to one day happen! Doctors are useless. Just trying to sleep right, eat right and hope in time this ends. Trying to stay positive each day. I take supplements, no hrt or antidepressants I can take.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.