Perimenopause Blah

Posted , 14 users are following.

Here I am again feeling like I cant take much more sad Why does every morning have to feel like I am either loosing it or having a breakdown? Are mornings rough for anyone else?

4 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi, yes i feel bad mornings, wake up thinking o no not another day feeling low, i hope you do get up quickly  rather than lie there are make it worse, how do you actually feel and whats the rest of your day like? 
    • Posted

Hi DebiI do get up right away....wish I could stay in bed. Im doing ok right now but dreading bedtime because it starts all over again sad

• Posted

I wake up fine in the morning, I notice a few times during the month I get a horrible back ache right in the center and i get pretty hot, but its during the day, I notice my energy level drops and I am tired, its weird, its not sleepy tired more like physically exhausted, I get aches and pains and no energy.  I do run, i am thinking of adding yoga so during this rough time during the month I can concentrate on that.
    • Posted

Hello.....I know that tired feeling but not sleepy. It is weird! Its like I want a nap but cant fall asleep ugh! I hope that you feel better with the aches. Hopefully the yoga helps. I havent done much exercise but walk daily. It helps! I used to do zumba I hope one day I can go back to that. Have a great day and I will be praying for you
  • Posted

My hard times are in the morning until i get settles in at work, in the afternoon for about 3 to 530 and in the evening from about 8 to 10.

Oh, and ginger as well as peppermint helps with the not well tummy.

• Posted

Wow you barely get a break. I hope that you have a good day today. I will be praying for you smile

• Posted

Mornings are my worst. I wake up sad, anxious and naseous.

• Posted

Hi Tabatha, What do you do to feel better? I take vitamin D3 it seems to help somewhat throughout the day. I also pray and read alot on this site. It helps! Hope you have a good day smile

• Posted

Hi Becky your not going to have a break down trust me it's just hormones

I been feeling better recently and you will too OK .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.