Perimenopause Blah

Posted , 14 users are following.

Here I am again feeling like I cant take much more sad Why does every morning have to feel like I am either loosing it or having a breakdown? Are mornings rough for anyone else?

4 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Very much so. I soo rec passionfl. Sooo hopeful!!
    • Posted

Awwww I hope that you feel better today and I will be praying for you Jules
  • Posted

Mornings are the worst for me. It's when I get shaky and nausea.

• Posted

Hi Jaimie, I think that I read on another post that peppermint candy may work for nausea. Have you heard that? I hope that you feel better and I will be praying for you. Take care!
    • Posted

Cool! I can eat peppermint candy. I'll give it a try. Thank you Becky!

• Posted

I get nausea often in the mornings and I suck on an extra strong mint, they're mints you can buy here in England, I find it does help.

• Posted

Oh Becky my mornings are good afternoon/evenings are the worst due to swelling Nd emotions start acting a fool and the hot flashes are at there worst ! But neither are good ! Best of luck to u
    • Posted

Thank you Debra I wish this would hurry up and be done. We all need to start enjoying life again. Take care!
    • Posted

Me too Becky wish it would all wash off in the shower and we would come out feeling like our ole self again! I do wish I hadn't had my surgery never dreamed it would be so bad! I get a sick feeling after I eat then I wished I hadn't eatin ! Got to eat to have energy to move forward! The things us women have to deal with is crazy wishing all of you better days ahead stay positive all you can I keep telling myself that in hopes it works....

• Posted

well, I got into the shower and when I came out, all symptoms were gone... !!?

debra that made me laugh.   lol   wishful thinking

• Posted

Haha got to find and keep some humor or we will all be hanging out at the crazy house!!
    • Posted

i'll think of your words every time I take a shower,  and sing that old song -  'i'm going wash that Meno right out of my hair' , cheesygrin

• Posted

should be

'I'm goin' to wash that Meno right out of my hair'

• Posted

Blahaha to funny !! Atleast its better to laugh than cry like I've done several days in a row over this mess we have all been dealt !! Was a great idea if it would just work !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.