Perimenopause/Menopause comedy relief

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hello everyone, I thought that maybe we could post some funny things to read. Might helped someone through the day.....we all need a laugh smile

Mid-life is when the growth of hair on our legs slows down. This gives us plenty of time to care for our newly acquired mustache.

5 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Girls

I just thought I'd let you know I have started a private Facebook group called Perimenopause/Menopause Comic Relief where we can share funny stories, ask for advice without judgement. I am admin for the group and will have to approve people and posts just to ensure that things run smoothly and we don't end up with any spammed and sales people trying to get in. I hope you can join!!!

• Posted

No worries Maisie, I'm sure we can keep this one going. We just can't share pics in it.

• Posted

I'm sure we can keep this running, although it's a shame we can't share some of the funny meme and pics in it.

• Posted

Hi Rose

This is the first time I've ever made a Facebook group and I think I had the privacy settings too high. I've changed them so try now. It's a bit of a learning experience for me ??

• Posted

Hiya

Still can't find the page have I got the name correct

Perimenopause/menopause comic relief

• Posted

It's Perimenopause/Menopause Comedy Relief not Comic Relief, try that perhaps, otherwise I'm at a loss.

• Posted

Hi Patricia,

You said "We just can't share pics in it." You can upload images to these forum.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

I was tweezing the bristles out of my chin yesterday and dropped the tweezers. Couldn't find them anywhere,  then discoverd they'd attached to my ladycare magnet on my tummy!! It's good for something if not peri symptoms!

• Posted

lollollol I live in fear of losing my glasses - only cos I need my glasses to find them!

• Posted

Lol Maisie that is hilarious. ......especially when you are able to visualize it haha! When we have all come through this we should make a book out of these stories lol! Thank you for sharing smile

• Posted

Thats fuuny! I just got my first pair of prescription glasses......when I put them on I said, "oh my gosh thats what I look like" lol! I can definitely see every hair that needs plucking now. Lol!

• Posted

Haha me too. Just got new prescription glasses and thought of I knew I had wrinkles but didn't realise just how many lol

• Posted

Lol! I definitely wasnt ready for what I saw lol! Hope your doing well Michelle smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.