Perimenopause numbiness and feeling faint

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi ladies

Do any of you have moments or days where you feel like collapsing? I feel so fatigue and light headed. Also my legs feel like jelly and hand numbness. I need to sit down and rest!

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

that was me yesterday! I feel like I'm in dead body! How can peri make you feel like this! its not normal. Yes hormones flucutate all the time and when I went to get my bloods I done I felt worse for wear and it came up on the bloods. My Dr did not mention HRT so weird. There is such a lack of help for us. I may now go privately and go to Dr Louise Newson. I'm getting desperate and cont live like this. Everyday is like a ticking time bomb! We never know what day we are going to have.

• Posted

odd if doc has confirmed peri they havent mentioned hrt? replacing the hormones is the only thing that will make us feel better, if the patches im on dont help my doc said she would put me on something stronger, heard fab things about dr newson got to worth it for quality of life. im existing at the moment not living x

• Posted

so frustrating my Dr didn't even discuss HRT! more concerned about my cholesterol levels! How did your DR give you HRT? Did you ask for it? As there are so many which one will be the right one? I'm so confused hence me going to DR L Neeson. I cont do this anymore:(

• Posted

she was brilliant to be honest, suggested i look up the different types of hrt on the 'menopause matters' website & see which one i would like to try. the patches are my second try & to be honest not seen much of an improvement so may need to up the strength. sometimes with the docs you almost need to demand from what i read from other ladies we dont need to suffer its not right x

• Posted

so frustrating my Dr didn't even discuss HRT! more concerned about my cholesterol levels! How did your DR give you HRT? Did you ask for it? As there are so many which one will be the right one? I'm so confused hence me going to DR L Neeson. I cont do this anymore:(

• Edited

meant DR Newson! major fog brain!

• Posted

This is exactly how I feel right now. Its awful, hope you are doing better since this post.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.