perimenopause without hrt?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies

Im desperate to hear from anyone that has got through menopause or perimenopause hrt free.

Ive been in perimenopause eight years im now 48. Im struggling big time and although I dont want to go on hrt im desperate. I fel that im not going to make it through without. Im miserable every day too many symptoms to list and no one wants to be around me. I dont even want to be round myself. Im hearing lots ofcwomen say to go on hrt as they couldn't live without it but I want to hear some hope from women that it can be done. This is my last hope x

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Michelle I am new to this forum. I will be Turing 48 in a couple weeks but I started a few months ago with aniexty palpitations night time seems to be the worse. I was waking up every couple of hours. I've been trying to deal with this "naturally" my sister suggested I try A2x it is for anxiety reviews were good I know you. Ant believe everything you read but I was desperate. I ordered it and it started to work immediately. I'm don't feel 100% yet but I can manage it better and sleep through the night. I showed my doctor and she said it is all natural ingredients won't hurt me. Good luck
    • Posted

Just googled them. Sound great. I would have to come off my AD to take this so will defo consider for the future x
    • Posted

I do t think you will have to come off of them. A lot of people ween themselves off AD with A2x read the reviews. Best thing is if you don't like it you can send them back for a full refund. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.