Period arrived and the normal 'me' is back!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi ladies

My periods have been irregular, terrible anxiety and depression. I'm off work as I could not cope. I feel like I'm going mad!!

Obviously not sure when my period will appear, had a terrible week this week crying, depressed etc then period arrived this morning and by mid day it was like a switch was flipped and the old, normal, happy, motivated me was back!! I am delighted but then, how long for?

Anyone know? Also doc has said HRT but I'm not sure, does it just put off the symptoms, it's anxiety and depression I have worst, will HRT help that?

I'm smiling now but I'm dreading waking up tomorrow as it might be back to hell!!

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone! I am only 35 and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I have 17 symptoms and i am either angry or crying. my periods went from 5 days to 13 days with blood clots bigger than a half dollar. I started losing hair by the handful and my sex drive went out the window. My adrenl glands were hurting so bad and for the longest time i thought it was my kidneys. I havent slept in so long. When i did get 4 hours of sleep it was like a gift from god and that is sad but true. I refuse to take prescription drugs. That is my choice and i dont judge others as that is their choice and everyone has their own issues. I do have a success story for you so keep reading. In the beginning of december i went on a very stricy diet. it was more strict than paleo. the only things i could eat were fruits, vegetables and meat. No dairy, soy, corn, wheat, gluten, sugar or rice and 90% of everything was organic and i quit smoking. in febuarary i hadnt cheat on my diet at all and was felling incredible with a weight loss of 20 pounds then this hit me and i cant lose to save my life however i searched for an alternative remedy and found it. I take a supplement called flash-ease and wow what a difference! all my symptons were gone except the insomnia and adrenal pain and unbeleivable sweating at night so i decided to take it a step further. i learned that your hormones effect your lymphatic system and that is ultimately why my adrenals were hurting so bad so i started taking a tincture called red root. i take 30 drops in a small amount of water 2 times a day and holy cow is all i can say! I sleep 8 hours every night unless i forget to take the red root. I also started taking thyroid support by natures sunshine for some of my smaller issues like hair loss and scalp issues. I dont know if it is working very well but the flash-ease and red root have taken away all 17 symptoms. The only symtom i have left is profuse sweating at night and well honestly i sweat all the time now. Also....passion flower tincture is something every women should have in menopause. It gets rid of those mood swings. It is a natural xanax with no side affects and works instantly. I urge all of you to check these items out as they have saved my life! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.