period pain after period???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi i have been experiencing period changes for a couple of years only slight  22 days between and then 42 days then normal. I ahve been experiencing anxiety TBH my anxiety is at an all time high. My period finished yesterday but, this morning i was shopping and suddenly had  mild period pain which, freaked me out, i felt hot, panicky and had to hold back tears in the supermarket and had to leave. Once home i felt calmer but my period has started again red blood and not much followed by more mild period pain. I am worried sick as googled and shouldn,t google. I have never had period pain after my period, is this normal? and why am i bleeding again? my period was a little different as was heavy for 3 days , stopped for a day and started again but totaled 5 days as normal. 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Amanda (and hello other lovely ladies), 

This is absolutely crazy! Right after I've told you that we had to stop Googeling etc. and was pretty calm, anxiety striked again! I also had cramps today. It really felt like a starting period. I was happy about that because for some reason, that would've made 'perimeno-sense' to me. So I checked and yes, there was some more colored spotting. But we're half a day later now and nothing came through. :-( Just the same 'colored discharge on the toilet paper' I've been having for 14 days after my period now. I started crying and I'm so tired. The stress about this is exhausting. Good side: at least I'm so tired I can sleep now! ;-)  But there we go again, thinking about the most sinister diseases. :-(  My appointement with the gyno is tomorrow. I took a day off at work because I know I'm not going to able to concentrate. I just want to go to the doctor and have this checked. You go and see your gyn, too, girl. We've got these lovely ladies here to calm us a a bit (thanks again for that!) but the doctors are the one who can give the final reassurance.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.