Physical anxiety symptoms

Posted , 36 users are following.

Can you guys please list all of your physical symptoms. I feel like it would help us all out to learn about others symptoms and make us feel better to see that we can relate to eachother. Mine include

Jittery

Lots of head pressure

Heart Palps

Brain fog

Loss of concentration

Derealazation

Fatigue

2 likes, 86 replies

86 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Heart palps

Slow heart rate

Fast heart rate

Restlessness

Chest pain

Arm weakness

Hand tingling

Fatigue

Breathlessness

Burning sensation all over body

Muscle cramps

• Posted

I get the heavy head, aching shoulders, fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite especially in the mornings, jittery shakiness and jelly legs! Get a bit of heavy breathing episodes too!
  • Posted

Dizziness

Body goes numb

Get real hot

Shaking

Heart palpitations

Chest tightness and sometimes pain

Go off balance sometimes

Head feels heavy too sometimes

Top of head goes numb

Derealization/Depersonalization

Feel like I'm floating

Shortness of breath

The derealization/depersonalization lasts awhile afterwards for me though.

• Posted

Oh forgot fatigue and lights get bright for me also basically I think I'm dying.

• Posted

I'm Chris, I'm 29 and have suffered with anxiety in varying degrees since I was at primary school. I'm currently off work with what is the worst bout of anxiety I've had for 5 years.

My symptoms include

A persistent general feeling of anxiousness or nervousness

Severe insomnia

Loss of appetite and enjoyment of food

Short ongoing bouts of depression

Inability to concentrate, think clearly or have a flowing conversation

Symptoms of IBS

Shaky hands

Loss of rationalisation

Sometimes I also struggle to go out in public alone during a bout of anxiety.

Well that's me. I don't take drugs for it and I don't speak about it openly with anyone and except only a by-phone counselling service.

Most days I can control it until I have a bad patch such as the one I'm in currently and it knocks me for six.

Well now that's all out there.. Thanks for reading.

chris

• Posted

Bp sky rockets to 171/108 etc

Hot flushes inside body

Pressure in throat

Chest feel heavy and hard to breath

Shaky feelings

• Posted

Forgot one of my worst ones.

I get extreme tighteness around my ribs and it hurts especially in the upper stomach area right where my bra is.

• Posted

Stomach pain (right below sternum)

Rib/Chest Pain

Dizziness

Arm/hand pain/tingling

IBS like symptoms

Loss of appitite

During full on painc attack (tunnel vision,headache, dizziness)

• Posted

Does anyone else get blurred vision too?
    • Posted

I Roget blurred vision and I get lightheaded and dizzy with chest tightness or pain
    • Posted

I known what you mean , its not so much that its blurred vision , its more like I can't focus on something , its weird can't really explain it

• Posted

Yeah That's a better way to describe it more like I can't focus on something and almost like my eyes feel like they are going back and forth fast sometimes. Bad concentration also like fog brain and my head gets heavy.

• Posted

Yes I get the same thing! So

Much brain fog like I am in a fog and absolutely no concentration and my head also feels really heavy! And my eyes sometimes hurt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.