Pimples between genitals and belly button (pictures)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I've just noticed pimples between my genitals and my belly button. (where my underwear end). They are red, not doulourous. Do you know what's that?

imageimage

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

it looks like molloscum

• Posted

its passed on by skin to skin contact and can sometimes take a week to a couple of moths for spots to show up

• Posted

months i meant 😂

• Posted

ok! it will disappear by itself?

You can in know it's not herpes?

• Posted

are they dimpled in the middles ??

• Posted

it's hard to tell, I think they are dimpled in the middle.

They feel solid like a wart.

• Posted

its molloscum u have some small ones on ur leg to at the top

• Posted

thank you. Do I have to abstain from sex to avoid contaminating a partner?

• Posted

do not squeeze them dont share towels etc as its contagious it can take up to 12 months to get rid of

• Posted

u wont be able to have sex as they are passed on via skin to skin contact a condom wont cover that

• Posted

its a virus thats passed by skin to skin contact

• Posted

i went to the std clinic, they think it's herpes. Are they wrong? it's been 24h since I noticed the pimples and I don't have pain.

• Posted

they may not be wrong and it may be herpes iv not seen it on the top of legs before tho like u have and alot more common on the shaft of the penis have them swabbed usually they form as blisters and they burst open into open sores its usually quite painful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.