Pip

Posted , 6 users are following.

Are you on pip at the moment, it’s a joke , they have people’s lives in their hands...

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

• Posted

Yup i've been claiming PIP for 3 years, even had my review last year. Never had any problems, with either of my claims. Award was increased last year and got given 3 years instead of 2. Mobility was increased to Enhanced, and assessment report was 100% truthful.

• Posted

I'm on enhanced for both care and mobility for 10 years. After appeal. But was already in receipt of DLA then PIP since 2014.

• Posted

I'm on High rate PIP for both and had absolutely no problems, was seen and assessed and informed 2 weeks later that I had been awarded them both.

I was on low rate DLA prior to change over.

3 year award.

• Posted

Hi I’m on high rate pip , went to my assessment, the man was ok , I got a letter today saying, we had enough information so we will be intouch with your decision, did you get that before you get your final decision, thanks 
    • Posted

Yes I did and although I had sent in information with the forms there wasn't tons, I hope yours is successful for you.

• Posted

How long did you wait after your letter to say they have all the information they need, thanks 
    • Posted

I had meeting then I got a text couple of days later, maybe 4/5 saying they had all info and then about 2 weeks after meeting I had the letter of award, so I didn't get letter I got text.

• Posted

If a mobile number was put down on the form they will text you and not send a letter.
  • Posted

Hello LadyofStress, I am too old to be on PIP, I am looking for a place to pose a question to Denise, our really helpful member.  I hope that all is well, MaryLip

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.