PIP

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been awarded my PIP . My question is should i still request a copy of my assessors report .  I am happy with the result obviously , i mean just request a copy of my assessors report for my records . Any advice on this would be appreciated

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you for the replies people it helps  me in making decisions
  • Posted

Thank you tony all the best and enjoy some resting time now xxx
  • Posted

Requested copy of my assessors report and it was no problem just like Denise and others had mentioned . So , no matter what the problem is whether complicated or a simple decision like mine to request a copy of my assessment for future reference people on these types of forums can really help as was the case for me . Very happy i asked the question now and the answers that i received . A big thank you to all 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.