Pip assement

Posted , 6 users are following.

Finally after 2 cancelations I had my pip face to face assessment (review) today was surprised they had sent a male due to my history etc it lasted no more than 20 mins this time he didn't ask as much as when I first had a face assessment is it different on review ?? glad it's over as it brings more stress plus when they keep changing appointments ..., so I've just got to wait now for there decision anyone no how long this is

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi. I had my medical on the 1st of October. Dwp received medical report the week after, still waiting for my decision! Xx
    • Posted

Hi there was this a review ?? As this one was totally different this time around the 1st one I had wanted to know more and felt more relaxed as could be ... Good luck
    • Posted

Mine was a first claim.. I was very very nervous but the lady was lovely. I received a letter saying they had everything they needed on the 14th.. Rang last Friday and they said they had received some more information from atos. I'm guessing they needed more information on the report. They said it can take up to 3 weeks for my decision. Good luck with your answer. Let me know how you get on smile
    • Posted

Hopefully you hear good news ...I had a youngish man and didn't feel comfortable at all, plus it had been cancelled 2 times upto today so didn't even no if it would go ahead ... Everything was different this time around ... Hopefully I hear soon good luck your end
    • Posted

I hope so too, I have Epilepsy with ongoing seizures and severe depression and anxiety. I was meant to have my medical the middle of September, travelled an hour away to get there and them tell me the man who was accessing me was off work sick.. Silly really, are you switching over from dla xx
    • Posted

No I already get enhanced care I surfer from server depression and anxiety and psoriasis on my nails and fingers and back pain this is my second assessment as I was awarded till 2016 but they do your review a year before I've had both assessment done in my home so never had to travel but it had been canceled 2 times so didn't even no if it would go ahead today but the first time it was cancelled they said the person was off sick šŸ˜ 
  • Posted

Hi waiting time it depends some 2 weeks some more .hopefuly you get your award asap and good luck don't stress ,take careĀ 
    • Posted

Thanks for reply I am so stressed as not like my 1st one I had I don't like this waiting game at all
  • Posted

Took 2 weeks from assesment to get a decision for me and i was awarded standard pip for both
    • Posted

That's great news I get enhanced care but just had a review another face to face assessment today hopefully everything stays the same
  • Posted

Hi

About 10days i got mine through x

• Posted

Hi can I ask, was it 10 working days? Or just 10 days thankyou x
    • Posted

Hi,Yes 10 working days,i was on DLA Ā but things changed so had to go through the new pip...i waited about 3wks for my assessment......i stayed on my enchanced rate and low rate mobility.......but my carer appealled against it...... it said i looked ok ....never looked stressed and followed and understood everything he said....THIS WAS NOT TRUE.,so my carer phoned and explain how i am...... and went through with everything she felt was not true.....so they took note and told my carer to get a back up letter....so Doc sent letter direct to them,,,,,on Mon morn a letter came and said everything will stay the same......but they never waited on doctors letter.....i know i should be happy with the outcome......but why put all of us through the worry and stress when they make there on decicions.....
    • Posted

I know. It's very stressful isn't it. I had a letter on 15th saying they had everything they needed so hopefully it won't be much longer! The lady said 3 weeks xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.