Pip assement

Posted , 6 users are following.

Finally after 2 cancelations I had my pip face to face assessment (review) today was surprised they had sent a male due to my history etc it lasted no more than 20 mins this time he didn't ask as much as when I first had a face assessment is it different on review ?? glad it's over as it brings more stress plus when they keep changing appointments ..., so I've just got to wait now for there decision anyone no how long this is

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well got my decision today glad to say I passed I was awarded 14 points for daily living and 4 points for mobility 

it took 11 working days from assessment to letter arriving 

glad it is over for now ....

• Posted

You've just commented on my other thread lol. I'm really pleased for you. I'm still going through MR. Was hospitalised on Saturday as I had a fit and knocked myself unconscious, took me ages to come round, I got out yesterday after having a ct scan it showed a small anureysm that had unruptured, had to go back today for another ct scan n I insisted on coming home and just going back when they wanna do tests, I just want my own bed. Feel so stressed out. Can't lay in there all day thinking about everything, I'd rather be at home with things to keep me occupied xx
    • Posted

You need to get your consultant involved as this is probably not helping all this stress as it's very hard to follow through the things you have to do when you are trying to over turn a decision , some times it's very over well in they should appoint someone in the dwp to help through the stages people have to go through and not leave it up to people to do it there selfs as most people find day to day living extremly hard and this process does not help ..... I really hope things go your way as the sounds of it you need it I send big hugs xx
    • Posted

I'm in regular contact with my Epilepsy nurse, pip has said I can go out alone now aswell which I can't, my seizures are just getting worse, I had 6 without recovering in between on satutday and was outside so obviously hit my head quite hard, I have to have drops when I have a long Seizure or if I don't recover in-between, obviously I need someone to be with me incase iy does happen, I clearly can't give myself the drops

. I can't figure out if mu headaches a tension headache from all the stress or from hitting my head so hard on the way down. I've left my partner to deal with pip as I just get so stressed out, his mum is part of the mp party so she said she will step in if I need her too. Thankyou xx

• Posted

I have a one year old girl too so I need to stay strong for her even though I feel like breaking down xx
    • Posted

We'll get more update evidence from your consultant as your health has changed quite a bit since you applied , and it does stress you out this full process good luck and hope works out for you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.