Pip assement two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing ,

Posted , 6 users are following.

Capita did a home visit two weeks ago and was told should hear by two weeks anyone else waiting??

0 likes, 93 replies

93 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Phone call today to say need another home assement as the assessor forgot to ask two questions 😬😬😬😬 coming out again on 9th November, more waiting =more stress

• Posted

Sorry but why couldn't they ask you over the phone??? Ring back and ask them to send you a copy of the assessment so you can see the unasked questions, how long is this going to add to your already long wait

• Posted

I doubt very much that there is an assessors report given that they seem to have only done half a job up until now.

I presume that the time to ask for a copy is when it has been finally compiled and sent to the DWP.

• Posted

I’m probably the last person to offer you any advice. Talk about wanting to have two bites of the cherry! You could tell them that you have complied with what the law says you must do. If they have made this error then it is for them to sort it out without getting you anymore involved.

However I suppose taking that attitude will only get their backs up and sending the half completed form to the DWP citing that you have not been at all co-operative.

I don’t think you can ever win with this lot – roll over and do what they tell you however much it may annoy you. Just accept that the claimant will always be wrong in their eyes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.