pip assesment

Posted , 9 users are following.

i had the pip assesment last wednesday am currently waiting for the result.

i dont expect to get anything but will wait and see.

i have been on pip since last yr and it was for 2 years, I got standard care and standard mobility, my esa assesor asked what pip i got and i told him, he said he thought i should be on higher mobility as i can only walk 3 steps and have to rest for a while before walking again. 

i waited for my esa report and sure enough the assesor had written on the report I believe this patient should have higher pip than originally given.

So i sent it of to pip thinking well maybe this will change my claim but if not I will just remain on the award i have.

How wrong was i the nurse who assesed me stated that his report will make no difference and that because i have reported a change of circumstances, my claim starts all over again and i might get nothing at all.

so my advice would be to others if your condition changes, wait untill your sent for to be reassesed because you may loose your original claim altogether.

I can only sit and wait to see if mine has been stopped or changed.

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.