pip assessment

Posted , 8 users are following.

had my pip assessment yesterday went ok i think they didnt ask me to stand but was asked to do movements sitting in chair eg lift arms put arms behind back look right look left and up and down and lift my legs up i could only do the movement a small bit hopefullu i get a good out come

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had todo all that and could barely do it hurt to much sitting in the car and trying to touch my toes but i got awarded pip 3weeks after the f2f but fingers crossed for you hopefully you had a nice assure that took every thing into consideration

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.