PIP ASSESSMENT

Posted , 12 users are following.

So guys we have all read some horror stories about the lies they write in there reports ! So i was wondering if it falls under the catogory of falsifying documents. If they are lying on public documents then they are commiting a crime ! I for one will be pressing charges if my assesment is not as it should be !! Here is the definition of falsifying documents

“Falsifying documents” is a type of white collar crime. It involves altering, changing, or modifying a document for the purpose of deceiving another person. It can also involve the passing along of copies of documents that are known to be false. In many states, falsifying a document is a crime punishable as a felony.

So if they are modifying it for the DWP descion maker then surely its against the law ??

2 likes, 83 replies

83 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So guys a very quick update rang DWP and was told that it was put on the system yesterdayand that the case manager has my claim and it will be done shortly
  • Posted

Have you had a copy of the assessment report yet?
    • Posted

No not yet Denise i only asked for it yesterday. I was thinking in either ringing Atos to see if they can send me a copy under the freedom of information act or ring pip and see if i can get them to tell me what the assessor has reccomended. What do you think ?
    • Posted

So Denise have just got off the phone with DWP to clarify that i want a copy of my report. It is being sent today so lets just wait and see what it states truth or lies !
    • Posted

Hopefully it's the truth! You can never tell with these assessors! I've heard so many people say how nice they were then stab them in the back when they've read the report. Both my assessors were 100% truthful in everything they wrote, even down to how i was dressed and that i went into my bag for evidence. Proof they really do watch everything! Good luck. It may take at least 7 working days to get that report and you may just have a decision before it arrives. If you put down your mobile number on the phone they'll text you when they have all the info they need. Once you get that you know you'll be able to ring soon after to see if there's a decision. x

• Posted

Hi Denise thank yo very much for your comments. Will let u know as soon  as i hear anything cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.