PIP award

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all 

just to tell you that after 8 weeks of waiting and a good report from the assessor.   I just rang the DWP and I have been awarded enhanced on both mobility and daily living for 4 years.  

I hope that that you all get the same result.

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yeah, that's brilliant news Nicolette, I'm so pleased for you.  biggrin  I hope your stress levels come down now.  

• Posted

Yeah thanks might be able to sleep now  .I will keep a look out for you both saying you have got yours hope it's not too long. 

There's still the ESA verdict to come but it should be okay hopefully  now I've got this.

• Posted

It's been almost 4 weeks and I'm worried and anxious! I'm thinking the worst at the moment and think I won't receive PIP as I never have any luck!!

• Posted

Hi maestro

it was 8 weeks for me to wait and I felt exactly like you If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!

I hope all goes well for you but you might have to wait a bit longer or not but people seem to be waiting 8 weeks at the minute.

• Posted

I think I said enough and had a good case. She asked me questions about maths and to remember things I got them all wrong. I did call a benefits advisor today and explained what happened and they said I have a good case so I should still get it. I don't think I wanna call the pip to find out as it will make me look bait I said i can't even leave the house alone so me calling up is gonna bait me up and show them I can do things on my own.

• Posted

Is there anybody that can ring and talk for you?   as long as you're there with them and give your permission that's okay.

• Posted

Sorry I meant to say as far as I know that is but it went funny and posted it before I'd finished.

• Posted

I did ask my mum but she told me to just wait. someone did call for me a week or so ago but they not long received my report from the assessment so they had no recent update yet. I not long got a letter saying they received information and reports. I heard the report gets seen by a few people and they add heir own comments on it? Not sure if that's true?? I've seen on this forum that it's like another 4 weeks for a decision as people are saying it's an 8 week wait.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.