pip medical

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I had my pip medical on the 1St october for Epilepsy with ongoing seizures, depression and anxiety. I asked for a copy of my report from dwp, on the points I've worked it out as 12 for daily life. 12 for mobility. Do dwp actually go off this?? Or do they look at and change the points? I rang earlier to see what was taking so long and they said I will have my decision on Wednesday.. Any advice or help would be great..

Thankyou

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If you had assessment on 1st October that is 5 or 6 weeks. Not that long really I don't think.

They do have a lot of backlog work.

Not sure how you worked out your points but hope you are awarded pip.

Let me know how you get on

Sarah

• Posted

I asked for a copy of the Medical report, this has the answers the medical professional wrote down.. There's a pip self test on the Internet that gives you points so I've put in the answers off the medical report. It's 3 weeks in my area to hear anything so 6 weeks is quite a long time. Thankyou
    • Posted

Thanks Natalie i looked up pip self test questionaire on the internet, certainly very helpfull. i would quote it hear but probably wont be allowed

Sue

• Posted

I thought it was useful too, especially with having my medical infront of me with the answers atos had given me xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.