Pip not been awarded help?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Right here goes...

Applied for pip 19th August

Had my assessment 24th October

Today 9th November I have been told i have not been awarded pip. I recieved 2 points for need prompting to engage with other people and 4 points needs prompting to undertake a journey.

I suffer really bad with aniexty.

I will not do anything with out my mum or daughters dad.

They have to collect my medication.

I can't shower unless somebody is here with me Incase something bad happens

I won't use the iron, straighteners, cooker, hair dryer when alone in case some thing goes wrong. I will not leave the house by myself. I can't even take my own daughter to school. We're do I stand? I didn't fill out my form properly when first applying. What happens with mandatory reconsideration? I've heard that I could do tribunal, I have no idea what this is but how can I possibly go to court to discuss this when I won't even go to my local shop a few doors down😩 in so sorry for the long post but I just need some advice and help how I can appeal this

Thanks everyone x

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Right...

I have started writing out my MR. Going to call the doctors tommorow tho see if I can get any proof.

My friend also recommend getting proof that I've had to do my shopping online for a over a year, letters from my daughters nursery to say I haven't picked her up as it's always been my parents or daughters dad, would these be any help towards my claim, I no it sounds ridiculous but is it not just more evidence. The main reason for me starting my claim is so that I could get a carer. I can't physically live like this on my own anymore. My curtains are always closed due to not wanting anyone to no I'm in, I don't answer my door. Like I said before I wont shower unless some one responsible is here, I won't use my cooker ect.

Of course pip would help towards the extra cost of things I have to deal with but I just want a carer who can be here for me as I am really struggling on my own.

Gosh if I do get awarded this claim I'm definitely getting a panicking button in my house... The stress of all this ay x

• Posted

Hi Abigail yes you do need to get all this info together and fast as DWP have cut off times as Le's will confirm, there are no guarantees to pip but the more you put forward the better.

As for carers if your lucky you could get enhanced care which is just £82.30 per week, sadly you want get much care for that as most are about £10 to £15 per hour, you do need to see your Dr and get some help to get your life back on track, there are community mental health workers who come out to you at home this is to enable you to become well again and give your life back, I suffer with anxiety and have done since I was thirteen, I have used any means within my powers to keep my life as normal as possible especially for my children's sakes, its not always been easy but it is achievable, if you look back at your life in years to come you will have massive regrets and I would be sad to see that happen.

I wish you peace and contentment

• Posted

The only way that will get PIP is to provide full facts, reasons, explanations and examples of which of the PIP descriptors you intend relying on. You will need evidence of your condition as well as evidence that will support your claim of which descriptor(s) you fit into.

Shopping is not one of them.It may well be a consequence and it may well be an example - but which descriptor are you suggesting fits you that have that consequence and reason  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.