Pip payout

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

My son finally got pip payment but only from January his claim was from September

Anyway at tribunal when they were going through paperwork they said oh you were paid dla up until January off his year

We both said nope had no payment since December 2012 they said you better check and no they hadnt paid which we knew!

Anyway where do we go from here error is not on our part not fair that we haven't got full amount due to there error!

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I actually feel sick now with all this. I haven't slept I'm also not working and relying on the carers allowence I get to pay the rent until I get a Other job and no they are not gonna care when I ring up and still try and say he is not needing the pip 

• Posted

I thought that you would have been claiming Income Support when you had carers allowance coming in. What are you claiming now? What about help with the rent and council tax - are you making a claim for those? Have you made a claim for DHB if you can't find the difference in rent?

• Posted

You will manage somehow - we lost about 40% of our weekly income (£250) when the DWP took my dla off me earlier this year.

• Posted

Only thing I'm claiming is working and  child tax credit as the hubby works 24-34 hours plus he runs a business from home but at the moment they is no income from that as he has no customers but if we applied for housing benefit they wouldn't see that X  I have a job interview tomorrow so fingers crossed and just got a letter today from ca saying it will stop in 4 weeks 

• Posted

Thank you Hun it's only a warehouse job but will ease me a bit with ha money coming in just hope I get it x

• Posted

I called dla this morning and asked them for a mandatory reconsideration and she said okay took some details of me and said to do a letter also with all what I'm unhappy with and what's is wrong on the decision so done half so far I also asked for a copy of the atos report and she said okay and someone will call me back in 5 working days  as I said they is new evidence to be reported x

• Posted

Least the balls rolling, have you looked on benefits and work forum it shows you how to fill out forms what to do next a points calculation have a look

Read up on people's stories this site helped me a lot x

• Posted

I looked on the web and seen the points score for the atos assessment and me and his dad worked it out with 14 points but why on the points it gave him 0 points for cooking a basic meal but if he was to use a microwave or oven it 2 points so he needs supervising if cooking on the cooker and again it's 2 points... They gave him 0 points on washing and bathing but again it gives points if needs supervising which he does.  We don't stay in the bathroom when he baths but stay outside the door in case of a seizure so silly 

• Posted

I know it's all madness like I said before we got zero points and at tribunal got full points enhanced care

• Posted

still writing this letter for the dwp been a lot gone on this week and had to side track it on my 7th page do you think this is too much as i havent even added the copies of the medical reports yet ? x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.