PIP REPORT

Posted , 5 users are following.

SO I HAVE A COPY OF MY REPORT THERE ARE A LOT OF GAPS ! SHE HAS SAID I NEED ASSISTANCE TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE SHOWER. I DO NOT HAVE SHOWERS OR BATHS MY CARERS STRIP WAS ME AS I CANNOT PHYSICALLY GET IN AND OUT OF MY BATH ! OTHER THINGS DO NOT ADD UP. SO HERE IS MY PROBLEM. THE LADY ON THE PHONE HAS SAID THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED STANDARD RATE OF CARE AND HIGHER MOBILITY TILL 2022. GREAT ON MOBILITY BUT I AM NOW LOSING OUT ON THE £28 I WAS GETTING BEFORE AS I USED TO GET HIGH RATE CARE. THIS IS A MASSIVE DROP FOR ME. WELL IF THEY HAVE AWARDED ME 8 POINTS SURELY I SHOULD HAVE SCORED 8 POINTS FOR THE BATHING ALONE ! ALSO SHE HAS PUT FOR DRESSING AND UNDRESSING THAT I NEED ASSISTANCE TO BE ABLE TO UNDRESS MY LOWER BODY. I CANNOT DRESS OR UNDRESS MYSELF AT ALL . THE CLARIFICATION SHE GAVE WAS BECAUSE I WIPED MY TEARS AWAY AND HANDLED PAPERWORK. FOR GODSAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU RECKON I SHOULD DO. ASK FOR A MR AND RISK LOSING IT ALL . OR JUST STAY WITH WHAT I HAVE. IM FUMING TO BE HONEST. ALL HELP VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My only advice is to get everything in writing. Phone calls will not do.

If someone rings you with information say to them that you need that in wrilting.

THIS IS A MUST.

Hope this helps

Sarah

• Posted

Agreed but ringing them to tell them you want the MR first will help then put it in writing after. They will put on the system that you're asking for this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.