PIP REPORT

Posted , 4 users are following.

How soon after face to face assessment can i ask for a copy of the report ?

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

As soon as you want to. They'll only send you a copy once they're recieved both copies.

• Posted

What do you mean as soon as they have received both copies ? 

I had my assessment yesterday so when shall I ring them to ask for a copy when will they have revived a copy ?

• Posted

Hi Vincenzo,  I'm sure you don't mean it, but you are coming across as quite aggressive and Denise is only trying to help you.

• Posted

Oh sorry no don't mean to sound aggressive it's just the way i worded it all sounds wrong .

All I meant to say is can you explain what both copies mean ?

Thanks 

• Posted

There's a digital copy and a paper copy and DWP have to recieve both of these before they'll send you your copy. As i said before you can ring as soon as you want to. I don't understand why all the seperate multiple questions over the last few days, why not ask all your questions together. As you've already had your assessment you ask about the point system early. In my opinion it would have benefited you more if you'd have done research about all the before your assessment.

• Posted

I know how much you always try to help people Denise.  I appreciate that some people are a little nervous of asking questions, which is a shame as the questions would get answered  more fully if we knew what they were asking. xx
    • Posted

Thanks, i just don't like to see questions unanswered even if i can't help the person. Totally agree sukes. The more info people give the better someone can help answer their question/s fully. xx

• Posted

Yes you say I can ring when I want but as I only had the assessment yesterday there would be no point ringing them today for a copy as they would not have received the copies yet  , so how long after the assessment would the dwp likely to have received the report so that I can ring and ask for a copy ?
    • Posted

For the 3rd time of advicing you, you CAN ring anytime and ask for a copy of the report. Once they recieve BOTH copies they will send a copy onto you. Obviously once you ring they will add a note onto the computer that you want a copy. I have no idea how long it takes to recieve the copies because time varies for everyone. If a file goes to autdit then it can take longer. Just like decision times vary and it's like saying how long is a piece of string. There's no time frames because it depends on backlogs in your area. I'm sorry but i can't help you any further with the assessment report time scales.

• Posted

Just to let you know in case this might be benefitial to other people , I had my face to face assessment on Tuesday and the dwp received the assessment report yesterday on Thursday and I have requested a copy which they said they are going to send out to me . So the time scale from having the face to face assessment to when dwp receive the report is very short only a couple of days .
    • Posted

It's not always that quick, mostly it is. Some files are sent to audit and if this happens it delays the process a few weeks.

• Posted

I asked you before how long it takes and you said you had no idea  , now that I have said mine took two days you are agreeing and saying yes most are dine that quick . Why didn't you tell me this when I asked you the other day it would have saved me phoning them. 

• Posted

I didn't have any idea because they're not always returned that quick like i said some are sent to audit. Everyone's PIP journey  is different, the timescales are different depending on where you live in the country. You've been asking mutliple different question constantly for the last few days and i've answered every single question you've asked. I do not have a file with all the info next to, and neither do i get paid for advicing people here. I'm also NOT an expert, i'm just someone that claims both ESA and PIP. I also have my health problems and multiple ones too!! BUT i sit here and advise people because i like to help them. I'm also the main advicer here as not many others post advice. You could at least be thankful i answered your questions at all.

• Posted

Denise is right when she say's that time scales are different depending on where you live.  Mine took over a week to arrive with the DWP.

I'm sure some people think we are paid to answer queries or give advice, but this is not the case, we are just people who have gone through the process. 

Just as a matter of interest, I don't think you have mentioned the word please, in any of your posts. 

• Posted

Thanks sukes, i agree!! I'm sure a lot of people think we're part of DWP LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.