plantar fasciitis for 3 weeks now! 😢

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm in such horrendous pain both day and night with a throbbing foot. I've had 2 injections in my right foot over the last year and has worked well but it's come back alot sooner this time and I'm not allowed another injection yet. I'm on pain killers and strapping my foot daily with no positive change. I'm at my wits end doing exercises daily and pointless going to the docs. Any helpers???

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you noticed any numbness or tingling around the outside back of your heels and your heels? That's my issues. I've had it for 2 weeks. Upon waking up I have tight cramping heels and when I stretch my feet back I can feel it pull my heels and the muscles have been tense. If I'm on my feet too much or after 2 hours I'm in so much pain and discomfort.

• Posted

I have had pf for years and I keep one pair of shoes that is almot a half size larger so my feet are not crammed into the shoe. I wear them only if I have to. I keep thick socks on my feet and I keep an ice pack on them and I go to bed with an ice pack. I take tylenol every four hours if I need it. I also do exercises. I bend foot down and back up several times a day. This is how I get through mine. It takes a while for them to get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.