please help!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok I'm worried. I feel like I have been have a non stop anxiety attacks for 3 days now. I feel so crappy. I have cotton mouth I feel jittery and cold and sweaty. I can sleep. My heart beats fast. I have chest pains. I feel like I'm going crazy. Please tell me if anyone has the same problem. I am under a lot of stress.... Thinking about going to ER

0 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Feeling u. I have been having them fr last week. Pain all over in my stomach. Grumbling n movement under left breast. I'm tired cant sleep through d nite im frustrated. Y do anxiety carry so many physical symptoms. I'm also having some unusual thoughts I'm So scared. Seems we experiencing the same ugly anxiety
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It certainly sounds like an anxiety attack.  If it reassurance you need you might consider going to the ER but I feel pretty certain it's due to stress and anxiety.  Just my opinion.

lynda

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Anxiety attacts don't usually last that long. Take 5 deep breaths.......one at a time then one at a time and in conjuction exhale through your mouth and hum or make some low sound.,
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I too suffer from anxiety, I had a really bad time a few months ago where all I felt was horrible feelings of panic constantly, insomnia, pains, breathlessness. I went to gp as I too thought I had an infection to be told no. Anxiety has the most horrific symptoms which mimick other things. I have had cbt recently which has helped me a great deal. I hope you feel better soon
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have you taken your blood pressure? It wouldn't hurt to go get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry. Plus ask them for meds to calm you so you can get past this.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have this all the time. Body pains. Aches and numerous symptoms. Feeling like I'm not really here. Thoughts of death and despair. I don't want to start meds. So trying to heal myself first
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Tara, I was in a place a year ago where it was all I could do to get out of bed. I had Horrible, negative thoughts that constantly played in my head. I didn't like myself or my husband. I stayed in my marriage because I love my kids. I knew I had to get help because too many people depend on me. I didn't want meds either, I hate taking meds. I didn't want to go to the doctor and tell her these things I felt. I cried the whole time which embarrassed me more than telling her. They see patients like you and I every day. I'm finally at a place now that I feel like maybe I can get off of the meds. I feel like God has finally released me of this horrible burden. You have to pray and ask him to release you from the depression and have faith that he IS going to heal you in his timing. God loves you and will be beside you every step of the way. You have to start somewhere.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up