please help!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok I'm worried. I feel like I have been have a non stop anxiety attacks for 3 days now. I feel so crappy. I have cotton mouth I feel jittery and cold and sweaty. I can sleep. My heart beats fast. I have chest pains. I feel like I'm going crazy. Please tell me if anyone has the same problem. I am under a lot of stress.... Thinking about going to ER

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It sounds like you have a panic attack disorder but you need to get diagnosed by a psychologist and they will give you anti anxiety meds...what ever you do don't ask or accept XANAX or VALIUM. Those two drugs are HIGHLY addictive! Clonopin works best as its non addicting and will help calm your nerves. Best thing you can do is go get diagnosed by the doc and in the meantime when you are experiencing anxiety to talk yourself down by telling yourself that no you are NOT going to die and you will be OK...and take nice DEEP SLOW breaths. Do this for a while and it will force your body to calm down 
  • Posted

Morning Luv, I am the same  Defo sounds like aniexty :-(

i shivering but am sweaty, I can't sleep, feels like sum1 is sat on my chest, I get pins & needles in my fingers / hand I feel like I loosing it & I dread the day & the clock going 2 slow for me,

I hope u ok Luv x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.