Please help!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all

I'm at my wits end. Been in this site for nine years during peri. 

Went 12 months with no period but a nodule was found in my thyroid so had the right side of my thyroid removed four weeks ago and got a period the day after surgery!!!!

My doctor wasn't concerned as it stopped after a week and wasn't heavy.

I feel constantly dizzy nausea from hell!!!! I've suffered bad anxiety in oeri but it's back with a vengeance after not being too bad for a while. I feel like it was getting a bit easier and I was officially in menopause but the operation has turned me upside down. Doctors won't test thyroid function for six weeks as it's too early to tell thyroid function. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm crying all the time can't eat feel sick and dizzy just cannot function. I've had two ECGs since my operation due to palpitations and both were fine. I've had some really bad low times in peri but thought I was entering full menopause till this period blip. I don't know if it's hormones or thyroid or anxiety I'm just in a mess I feel so ill. Don't know if anyone has had similar issues but I'm so so down right now I hate feeling sick it brings on anxiety.

Thanks for listening ladies x

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am sorry you are going through this Michelle. I don't have issues with my thyroid, but for the last 16 months I have been having problems with my heart, diagnosed with Afib  a year ago April. Since then, 2 heart ablations. I too, like you have been going through this craziness for 10 years and had begun to settle down somewhat, but over the last several months every symptom is back with a vengeance. I am trying so hard to figure it out, is it the medicine I am now on for my heart or just simply the added anxiety of a new problem. Regardless, I know how you feel. Go to Greece and try to forget what you are dealing with, getting away may do wonders for you. You are in my prayers.🙏🏻

GOD Bless 

• Posted

God bless you too I'm sorry to hear about your heart issues 

Really pray it gets better for you

I get so annoyed with myself for having so much anxiety 

I've been a Christian for years and my husband is a pastor 

So I think I should have more faith

Most days I do some days it's hard

But I'm praying and believing for all of us here x

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

I think that no matter how firm your faith, you still go through things.  It's a part of life, "trials and tribulations."  So, please don't beat yourself up. No matter how difficult things are, this site and listening to others' experiences allows you to understand that no matter how bad things are for you, there's always someone that's going through much much more than you think you could ever bear.

No matter how awful things are at the beginning or how they worsen, or get better, we can all share, and support and pray for each other.  It's a testament to the strength, courage and bravery that humans can exhibit and give.  And to the love we're all capable of.  xx  

• Posted

Awww bless you Lynda

What a lovely reply. You are so very right.

I thank God for you and all the other ladies here I really do x

• Posted

Bless you, too, my Dear.  I've thanked God for all of you, many many times! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.