Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

II have a cold and my left ear since a few hours ago keeps popping when i swallow or move my jaw. I have flonase. I used it. Im only one day in of  if this cold. I have had colds before this but this is maddening. Its the eustatian  tube but its giving me anxiety big time, its annoying. I have tinnitus every since 2007.  I cant use steroids, except the eye doc said ok for the flonase only. I cant use decongestants either. They are watching my inner angles of my eye and i have ootic nerve pallow in the right eye. The optic nerve pallor was from some virus years ago.and you have to be very careful what medicine you use. This needs to stop. Its going to drive me mad. Please anyone respond and tell me this will go away very soon. I know i have a week to go on the cold. Wow this has just never happened before.not more then a few minutes anyway. 

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I wanted bother buying the EarPopper....useless,  it cost me £100 English money.  Regarding the balloon method, no idea if this is any good either for adults !!

Anne

• Posted

This popping and this mess it will in time calm itself right? It has stopped but then returns then stops. Im not going to buy it. 
    • Posted

Yes, it will. I've had it for a little over three weeks and it is getting much better.

• Posted

Np. It's different for everybody. You just gotta be patient and have faith and take care of yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.