Please help! Are these HPV warts?

Posted , 19 users are following.

I am 24 weeks pregnant and noticed these a week ago. First I noticed growth on my clit and didn't think much of it... maybe a skin tag or something. Many weird things happen to the body while pregnant. Then I noticed another growth above my clit and third on a side, labia minora. Then I decided to check the inside and found these white bumps on the entrance to my vagina that looks completely different from those growths outside. They are not painful or itchy. I have noticed an increased white odorless discharge but I think that’s normal in pregnancy. I did burn the top one with ACV it took 2-3 times 5-10 minutes a session. Now working on the other 2 and they are almost gone but the thing is that the skin that came in contact with the ACV gets white not just those growths. They also didn't turn black after ACV, they are just coming off. But I obviously won't put the ACV on the inside white bumps. My husband does not have any bumps at all. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN in one week but going crazy now. Please help with any info. Much appreciated!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.