please help, dizziness for months

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello

I have been very much struggling with constant dizziness since November 2016, my symptoms are dizziness when standing, sweat sometimes quite a bit, feel faint sometimes-these symptoms get extremely worse for some reason when eating with others/socializing.

All my bloods came back good, and doctors told me my BMI was very low-i have been using drinks and eating more and got my BMI to just under 17 but feel no better yet and get very nervous thinking I've been misdiagnosed and something bad is going on, what is going on?

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am still yet to hear from the psychologist I will put in here what is said when i am contacted, thanks
  • Posted

I know these can help people so ill update my situation a while on, I have been forwarded to TalkingChanges and I'm undergoing an anxiety course you could say as my dizziness is much worse out in Public, i have gained 10 pounds since Jan of this year and hope to reach a good BMI by late Summer, thanks for the people who posted in here anyone suffering anything like this please just see your GP and get a blood count and blood pressure checks, easy and painless and can rule out most things you may fear, thanks

• Posted

Jack, well done on the weight gain, that's brilliant 😀. Glad you are dealing with the anxiety issues too. I have made the decision to discuss my anxiety with my GP and have talking therapy too...all the best x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.