Please help. I’m not sure if this is herpes or HPV or if it’s just razor burn.

Posted , 5 users are following.

so for about two months now i got these bumps they are very small and have no pain or dont have a feeling when you touch them. I had shaved one day and would get one and in pretty sure its ingrown hair. I shaved like a month ago and got some and was confused. they went away and than i shaved again and got new ones. i been tested in the starting of this year and had nothing. i am gojng to get tested monday when labs open but im scared as hell. my main concern is if this is potentially a std or sti, they do not ooze or burn . i shave with bad razor and i wear really tight garments so im thinking it is something with razor but i dont know and need some insight before i get tested bc its making me very self conscious. imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.