Please help me :(

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi I'm really looking for some help.

I had my gallbladder removed a year ago now, due to no gall stones but my gallbladder wasn't contracting and it was filling and filling up with bile and then releasing it all at the same time causing me excruciating pain constantly.

Now... Since this has happened I've had issues with my stomach, being I feel like I am allergic to everything I eat, I have to rush to the toilet after MOST meals. And I have a heavy- achey pain and I am still very sensitive around the gallbladder area sad

I am having blood tests done on Monday to test for food allergies and thyroid ect just to check it isn't anything else. BUT I've been to hospital for this pain I'm still having, but it was as if I'd ruined the consultants coffee break he was so rude and dismissive to me.

I've been reading online ect just to find something for myself to help me!! Now I've come across this post about The sphincter oddi dysfunction. ? This conceres me greatly as my aunt passed away around 10 years ago as bile got stuck in this tube and infected her pancrius.

I really don't know what I'm suppost to do now.. I'm being dismissed by the consultant and I am embarrassed that this is still going on it is really getting me down as I won't talk to anyone else other than my mum (who's upset as its her sister who passed) and my boyfriend, I'm trying to hold down a job on the brink of tears everyday. And no one seems to understand.

Help?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Stephie, has your symptoms improved gradually. what was the solution that you found? any trigger that you had identified? i am getting episodes of pain still after an year of gallbladder surgery. your reply will be of great help. Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.