PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone

Have regulaly been posting my orlistat results and the ups and downs etc and log in most days to read how others are doing and i gotta say A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL however i have been on these now for 6 weeks and never experienced the orange oil problem,i do get windy but it passes without incident lol, My doc said that since i suffer with IBS on and off if i find i get a little constipated to eat a higher fat meal to loosen everything up-trouble is i seem to be able to eat ANYTHING and not have any side effects-in the last 6 weeks i have eaten chinese,mcdonalds,spaggetti bolognaise and even a roast dinner while taking 3 tabs a day, all this and no side effects,i just seem to have a normal bowel movement once every 2 or 3 days so this weekend i went all out and over did the fat in a big way and still no side effects and only been to the loo once.I cant figure this out at all -can anyone help? Please

Alicat

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How confusing for you - have you lost any weight Alicat???
  • Posted

Alicat- All i can say is you jammy git!

I wouldn't worry, if you have no side effects and no orange oil and you have succeed in weight loss then no worries.

Believe me you are not missing out on anything! :wink:

• Posted

Oooooh Alicat, lucky you..... lol

I know if I've over done the fat just a little bit :lol: :oops:

xx

• Posted

Hi peeps

In the first month i lost 8 pounds but nothing since (sigh ) so thats one of the reasons for over doing my fat intake at the weekend-i really just wanted to see how far i had to go before the nasties kicked in, im not trying to be clever or bragging that i can eat what i like but it seems nothing is working despite eating everything they say not to,This last 2 weeks just seems like im not even taking the tabs, Im back on the low fat now and will continue till the end of this pack then maybe go back to my GP if nothing changes, Heres one candidate that would love to be one of the O/oil gang for a change :?

Alicat

• Posted

I'm sure we'd all love to have you in our gang Alicat, but you can only join once you've took part in the orange oil..... lmao :lol:

xxx

• Posted

Went into work today and my boss wanted the wooden wall panels treated , SHE HANDED ME A BOTTLE OF { yup u got it } ORANGE OIL, almost made me cry :cry: -guess that doesnt get me into the o/oil gang does it :roll:

Alicat

• Posted

Hi Alicat,

Where on earth do you work!?

Have you lost anymore weight since your initial 8lbs? Because that really was a feat in itself :!: I have only lost 4lbs in 3wks sad and am a little disheartened as I've been trying really hard. My GP wants me to lose @ 11lbs in 3 months or I come off them so it may be a close call.

I'd stick with it a bit longer it may be just the way your body deals with the tabs. Oh and you are part of the gang orange oil :twisted: or no :!: :wink:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Thanx Kal

Its nice to feel i belong somewhere lol

Good work losing 4 llbs i just think everyone is different, someone on here says she lost 16 llbs in 3 weeks and others say they havent lost any.

I work in a huge 400 year old house that has wood panneling all over da walls :wah: Apparently orange oil is the best thing for keeping it from drying out, No more weight loss since the first 8 pounds - i got so fed up that i havent weighed myself in 8 days but im sure ive put weight back on.I will also stick with it a little longer and see what happens, will letcha know but meanwhile if ya need to pump stand near a woodpile :lol:

Alicat

• Posted

\"if ya need to pump stand near a woodpile\" :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

:lol: :lol: @ Skye

xx

• Posted

With the noise thats coming out of my backside....I could do a forest... :lol: :lol:

The whole house was absolutelyyyyyyy honkinggggg. Despite plug in air freshners everywhere!

Think I may be banised to the shed if this continues.... :D

Question: This may be totally unrelated...but, since taking the tabs...Ive been snoring like mad! Coincidence? (most likely, but thought Id ask)

• Posted

HIYA

Not sure about da snoring being related to Orlistat { coz snoring is suffin i do anyway every now and then :wink: } but have noticed i get a dry mouth and throat, Im with you on da stinky fart problem but told my family they shud think themselves lucky,if war breaks out i cud kill the enemy in one burst :lol:

Alicat

• Posted

Glad someones mentioned the dry throat, I thought I'd slept with my head in a sandbag last night, as for the smelly farts thats what the dogs are for!!!!! :lol:
  • Posted

Hey all,

Well that's just typical blame the POOR OLD DOG :!: I think I've got the best dog in the world to blame smelly f..ts on, he's a little Shih.........Tzu :lol: :lol: Aw William :!: That STINKS :lol:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Blaming the dog was a standing joke in my house,but sadly i had to have her put to sleep 3 months ago,i still miss her, RIP Pebbles :dog: Now i just blame anyone that happens to be in the house lol

Still no weight loss this month sad but will continue hoping

Good job we all have a sense of humour :lol:

Alicat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.