PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone

Have regulaly been posting my orlistat results and the ups and downs etc and log in most days to read how others are doing and i gotta say A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL however i have been on these now for 6 weeks and never experienced the orange oil problem,i do get windy but it passes without incident lol, My doc said that since i suffer with IBS on and off if i find i get a little constipated to eat a higher fat meal to loosen everything up-trouble is i seem to be able to eat ANYTHING and not have any side effects-in the last 6 weeks i have eaten chinese,mcdonalds,spaggetti bolognaise and even a roast dinner while taking 3 tabs a day, all this and no side effects,i just seem to have a normal bowel movement once every 2 or 3 days so this weekend i went all out and over did the fat in a big way and still no side effects and only been to the loo once.I cant figure this out at all -can anyone help? Please

Alicat

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey y'all-

I haven't logged on for a few days as I've been in bed with one of the worst migraines I have ever experienced!.

The docs said its down to the Orlistat and Ishould either A- stop them completely- yeah right!

B- leave off them for a few days and see what happens or

C- Keep on them and try sleep it off. Is he crazy at all 3 of his options????????????

So it had been cleared by the docs that Orlistat will give yo uheadaches and if you already suffer from Migraines then you are most likely to suffer bad. booo hooo :cry:

My O/O has gone for a few days as I noticed I wasn't evenly distributing the fat over 3 meals. SO I done this and It has definately worked!! A little tip if anyone needed to know.

Hope your all coping well in the heat with ya rancid farts???

x :P

• Posted

\"he's a little Shih.........Tzu\"

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......pure class...

• Posted

S & B Lady....

Hope ur feeling better.

The rancid farts are becoming more rancid.... :lol:

• Posted

thanks Skye, I am a lot better thanks :lol: :D

to tell you the truth I've not experienced a rancid one yet, i'm just alot more windy. :run:

Have a nice weekend and keep up the good work!

:wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.