PLEASE HELP URGENT! What is this?!?!

Posted , 9 users are following.

imageI've been having pelvic pain and then I just found this spot on my vagina lip. I'm freaking out. please help, what could this be?image

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

dont trust my opinion. not a doctor. From what I have read and looked at. I would guess maybe just fordyce spots. are you having any symptoms besides the pelvic pain?

• Edited

thank you for replying. just the pelvic and bladder pain. I wonder if I should make an appt with my gyno? I just hate going to the doctor if its unnecessary. I am married for 12 years so if it's some type of STD then he has to he cheating.😳😳

• Edited

the first picture looks like a herpes blister and with the pelvic pain that would be my guess.. but the second picture its hard to tell. i would go have it swabbed to test for herpes. dont mess with it.

• Posted

oh gosh I hope not. if it is then that would mean my husband has been cheating. ugh. thank you.

• Edited

not true. herpes can lie dormant for YEARS and some people never have an outbreak so they dont know they have it, which is why its so common. its unusual to just have one herpes blister and may be just the lighting can you take a photo from farther out?

• Posted

I did not know that. Yes just one of them. heres a better picture. and it doesn't seem like it's a blister so idk.image

• Posted

this is a much better picture i believe this is either a tiny cyst or an enlarged oil gland because you can see the yellow stuff inside of it. id use a warm compress to try to get it to naturally come to a head. the pelvic pain maybe something totally different have you ever had a urinary tract infection?

• Posted

did you ever find out what this was ? i have the same thing and was wondering if its something i should be worried about

• Posted

Hi

have come across this thread and was wondering what it turned out to be?

Have a similar bump

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.