Please leave what naural things you use for vulva irritation and dryness

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have gotton so nany tips on here in regards to this.Thought it would be good to list things in one forum for all. Please include how applied,amount used,when you apply it anf how often.Also supplements you may take and diet changes.This is mostly for the vulva but vaginal treatments are welcome also.Thanks Ladies.Also how well have these thing worked for you?

2 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Totallytiffy, I find that I have to use Hydromol to wash in , and it is really a combination of that, the EP Oil and vit e and balance activ. I sort of use them on rotation so If I use the Balance activ, then that is enough lubrication for that night and following day so another day I might use the vit e or both vit e and EP oil.
  • Posted

I apply coconut oil down there after every time I go to the loo. Sometimes also Yes oil based lube. Every night before I go to bed I insert a Key E pessary.

Suppliments for vaginal wall condition / moisturisation: caprylic acid (come form coconut oil), vitamin E, Sea Buckthorn oil (omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9), pueraria mirifica (contains high levels of plant oestrogens), red clover extract (again high levels of plant oestrogens) zinc, calcium citrate, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (for cell structure); Hyloronic acid (good of mucous membranes), DIM (balances hormones), turmeric (anti inflammatory) with bioperine (improves absorption of tumeric which is difficult for us to absorb).

Suppliemtns for urinary health: capsules containing 3 things (cranberry fruit, grapefruit, lingonberry) - research has shown that cranberry plus Linton berry is much more effective than cranberry alone.

• Posted

Is that regime working well for you Suki?  Have you noticed an improvement?
    • Posted

I think so. Intercourse frequency and duration is increasing. And I don't feel so sore for so long after - used to be that I felt I had to rest the day after and a walk was out if the question, but not now. So, at the very least, I am not deteriorating.

All those supplements are costly tho! Especially as I also take loads that are supposed to be anti thrush (which I have a tendency for).

• Posted

Well that HAS to be good, Suki, that it's helping, by the sound of it, AND certainly that it's not getting worse.  Yes, supplements can be expensive but if they seriously add to quality of life, they're worth it!  I'm really pleased for you and hope others on here might benefit from trying your regime too:-)))
  • Posted

I'm meant to be on Ovestin twice a week which has really helped with all my symptoms but am not happy about using it long term due to the side effects. Currently cut it down to once a week now and I'm using Boots Vaginal Moisturising Gel once a week and this appears to be working. This gel generally gets 5* out of 5 in user reviews.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.