PLEASE READ THIS

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone

I havent posted in a while but have logged in most days to find youre all doing so well, in my last post i told you that in the first week of taking the blueys i lost 8 llb then nothing the second or third week and on the 4th week weigh in i had actually put 2 llb back on,i the 5th 6th and 7th week i kept taking the blueys tho didnt realy know why coz my weight didnt move -i didnt put any on but neither did i loose any and i am sticking to a relitivly low fat diet, this being the end of my 8th week i thought i would now come off them as im not loosing weight anymore and ive finished the pack, however i decided to weigh myself one more time to convince myself im wasting time and hey presto ive lost 3 llb this last week, now i know its not much but it goes to prove that we can have many weeks where we dont lose and weeks where we gain but overall we lose weight ,my total now being 9llb instead of 8, i just wanted to post this so ya all know NOT TO GIVE UP .

Alicat

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

PS

Good luck for 2mrw Motorsportgirli!!!!!!!!!! :bubbly:

• Posted

Hi all,

I am new to the blueys as you call them (I love that name) was taking reductil for 6 weeks and sweet FA happened apart from feeling VERY VERY low (and I am a normally happy person), spots, feeling sick and puking if I had so much as 2 glasses of wine.

I am abit scared of the blueys, esp this oil stuff! I am bridesmaid in 2 weeks, so reckon I might not take them for a day before in case of any accidents!

Really want these ones to work. Had toast with strawberry jam for brekkie - no incidents as yet but then I started taking them last night!

• Posted

Ive not experienced the oil as yet.... :P

BUT, when Ive eaten something I shouldn`t have....either deliberately or unawares.....Ive had tummy pain....and softer stools. Not to mention the wind. (which is absolutelyyyyyyyyyy rotten)

Im out and about alot (almost daily) with my job.....so I can`t take the risk of messing myself... :lol: So I would say Im a bit paranoid about what I put in my mouth. Im a bit more lenient when Im at home.

OH DEARDRIE ME!!! Can u imagine???

• Posted

They made me feel pretty crappy the first few days too but once they get into your system that seems to wear off. i think :?

You should stop taking the pills the day befor eto avoid an accident then you can enjoy your day :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.